I want the world to be better for everyone

I'm an economist. Now I hate economics. Don't get me wrong: it's why I am the way I am, and for that I'm thankful. Problem is this field is the study of limited resources. And this definition flies in the face of the one resource on our planet that has no limit - us. And that's only 1 unlimited resource! I want to harness these unlimited resources, because it will mean "standards of living" are also unlimited - to us! And that will mean the greed will go away. Nothing to do but blog.

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Pause dancing and suggestions on lessons/venues/dance/dates/times?


Awrighty troupe, how about let's pause for a week or more and regroup?  I know my job has been pretty demanding and will be for the next couple weeks from now.  Also I'm post-MRI and awaiting Orthopedist's diagnosis on 3/7/2013.

Why not take that time and brainstorm venues etc as well?  Timmo has suggestions and some feedback on them has come in.  Lessons for one:  Exciting to Reade for sure!

What's more and to the point are we going too often?  Even with bum knee I was wearing a little thin by Sunday afternoon, 2/23!

What ya think - WAAAY open ended question?  Post answers in comments.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home