I want the world to be better for everyone

I'm an economist. Now I hate economics. Don't get me wrong: it's why I am the way I am, and for that I'm thankful. Problem is this field is the study of limited resources. And this definition flies in the face of the one resource on our planet that has no limit - us. And that's only 1 unlimited resource! I want to harness these unlimited resources, because it will mean "standards of living" are also unlimited - to us! And that will mean the greed will go away. Nothing to do but blog.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Uncle (Master Sergeant) Billy Bob Sitton final, it appears

Master Sergeant William M. Manion. 6' 1", looks like Ben Afleck, Mark says. Picture coming soon. I wish he was still here! I'll remember him!

I forgot! Our scanner went down last week too! I could've scanned this fax from Mark in and put it on here. Oh well. The fax from Mark didn't come out in real good detail anyway. Need a plan B. Maybe I can scan it into file at work. The fax has some detail, but I can't see Uncle Bill in any of them. I've never used the work scanner for such. Last I remember we were having trouble making files of scans.

Long talk with Mark yesterday! Wonderful time! He misses his father. It makes me miss my mother. I hope he can talk to Uncle Bill soon. I heard more about what happened to Mark's dad last night from Uncle Bill when I called him. I heard about how Sergeant Manion's wounds looked from Mark.

Mark's 9 years older than me. One of 8 siblings: I only know of Molly, Connie and him so far. Uncle Bill laughed and said "they must be Catholic" when I told him this! He can't wait to talk to Mark. He can't wait to see all of them. Trip to Minnesota is in the works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home